Thursday, February 3, 2011

If I were able to pick my last meal....

....this is what it would be!!!  By far my most favorite restaurant meal!  Chicken Palermo and Casa Salad from Casas!  If you don't live in or close to Fort Wayne, my apologies, but you know where to go if you ever do come here.  Just thinking about this makes my mouth water!  If you've never heard of it or had it before it's a flattened, crispy, breaded chicken breast that's covered in a lemon, butter, white wine sauce with peas, mushrooms, and cheese.  Oh yeah, did I mention it's DELICIOUS!?  I worked at Casas as a hostess when I was 17-19 years old and saw people order this all the time, but I never tried it until just a couple years ago and I've been hooked ever since!  And of course you HAVE to get a salad when you go there!  No restaurant makes a better salad (or with more calories I'm sure). So the next time you are out and want to try something new, you know what to order!  I'd love to know what your favorite restaurant meal is!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment